Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Be Who You Were Born To Be


"You are a human being. You have rights inherent in that reality. You have dignity and worth that exists prior to law". ~Lyn Beth Neylon

This quote states that all HUMANS are born with a set of rights and no matter what should never be denied them, and given the dignity of always having them.

"Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally". ~Abraham Lincoln

I live in an area where I hear people talking about how we should all own a few "blacks" and as a free thinking human I believe that every other "person" who speaks that way should be put to the whip and see how it feels. Now i wouldn't truly whip someone but it ENRAGES me when people continue to believe in controlling other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment